Monday, January 16, 2012

One Liners

Well, it appears as though I am not able to keep up with a blog at this point in my life. I recently read an article in Good Housekeeping (kind of embarassingly my favorite magazine these days) about keeping a one sentence journal. I think I can handle that. I started writing it last week and decided to put them on the blog with the hope that as I type the one sentence journal I may find myself writing a little more to remember the funny/special/frustrating/happy moments in my life.

1/11/12
Charlie was diagnosed with RSV today. Connor runs and hides when I turn on the nebulizer because he says he doesnt like it because it makes Charlie cry. Sweet boy.

1/12/12
Connor was running around all day yelling, "I'm gonna cut your pants off and make you smart!" Um....O....K....

1/13/12
RSV and two ear infections...poor Charlie. He is in a surprisingly good mood for being so sick. Such a good natured boy.

1/14/12
Connor read "Baby Bear Baby Bear," out loud. Screech owl became "scratching owl" and Mule deer became "Reindeer." So cute.

1/15/12
Connor was constipated and, as usual, trying to avoid pooping. We got into the bathroom and he said, "I want to try it standing up." Sorry honey, that one doesn't quite work that way.

1/16/12
Connor is obsessed with helping me clean up the kitchen after dinner. It is wonderful. I give it a week. On another note, Charlie put the rectal thermometer in his mouth today. :)

1 comment:

  1. ok, NOW I know not to drink coffee when I'm reading this. Just sprayed a mouthful all over my monitor! I LIKE the idea of one line a day :) BTW, here's an old joke for you: What's the difference between an oral and rectal thermometer? The taste. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete