Thursday, August 26, 2010

Connor's First Day of School


OK, I admit I have fallen into the blog trap. But I mean what did you expect with as much as I like to talk and brag about my family?! Another online outlet to do so...of COURSE I jump at that!! Now to explain the name...The School of Bass. It's a double meaning here. School of Bass, like a school of fish (Chris, Connor and Me are the school) and the school as in we are learning as we go. Weird, I know. I couldn't think of anything witty.


Today was Connor's first day of Mother's Day Out at CCDC. He went this summer so when we walked up he got a little apprehensive. We walked into the room and he sat down in the corner to survey the situation. EVERY kid was crying so he had to join the party. I quickly told him goodbye and left feeling a little bad about it. About an hour later I got an email from the school director with a picture of him playing with some blocks with a huge smile on his face. Whew...feeling much better. I picked him up at 2 o'clock and he was super tired.


Thus is my test blog post...

No comments:

Post a Comment