Monday, February 28, 2011

Lesson Learned: Pregnant Asses Should Not Paint Bathrooms

I have been procrastinating like crazy finishing painting the walls in Charlie's room. I had big plans for stripes in the beginning but since the navy wall took me three coats I kind of lost momentum. I finally worked up the oomph tonight to paint the vanity area. Warning: if you are pregnant and/or have a big ass, you should not paint a room that is only two feet wide. I ruined one of my only pair of fitting workout pants in the process. Every time I turned around to get more paint on the roller I dipped my butt on the wall behind me. Not a pretty picture.

One day I will convince Chris to let me get someone else to do these home improvement things. I mean, you would think that husband makes enough money that I could hire Manuel for $300 to come paint the baby's room!! Not so. If I want anything updated in this house I have to do it myself. Maybe if I break enough things he will change his mind. Hmm...something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment