Friday, March 11, 2011

My ugly phase the sequel

My sister and I have always had this theory that every kid goes thru an ugly phase usually starting around age 7 lasting until 13 or so. You know what I am talking about...the giant front teeth either with a huge gap or braces. Glasses, pimples crazy hair that is somehow frizzy and greasy at the same time. We all go thru it and hopefully, with any luck, outgrow it by junior high. Well I am here to tell you ladies and gentleman that I am having a recurrence. And it is really icky.

At first I thought it was just the pregnancy but then I saw a picture from last year and noticed the same things. This time I don't even have the excuse that I am going thru puberty. I have the frizzy/greasy hair, the acne, the discolored teeth (ok, lay off the cokes and no red wine after the baby is born). But worse, my eyes are saggy and dark. Please tell me this is a phase and I will not have basset hound eyes for the rest of my life. I am too young for an eye lift and I refuse to look depressed while I wait to turn 40 so I won't feel too guilty about plastic surgery. How unfair is this?! My whole life I thought I was fat and ugly and now I would pay a million bucks to look like I did 10 years ago. Ain't life a bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment