Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday...How About I Burn The House Down?

Yesterday was my sweet husband's 31st birthday. I got back from a 24 hour trip to San Antonio late the night before and was exhausted! My back hurt so badly that I could barely walk. Add, sciatica, loss of abdominal muscle control and random pregnancy crotch pain and I was not the most pleasant party thrower.

I tried to cook breakfast in bed for the birthday boy but I ended up leaving a waffle on the waffle iron for about 30 minutes and Chris had to put out a miniature fire. Happy Birthday...how about I burn down the house for you?! Sorry sweetie.

We went to dinner with some friends but due to my fantastic physical state the poor guy didn't even get to go out for a dinner drink. His waddling wife had to drag him home at 9:30. My how times have changed. A birthday 10 years ago...shoot, even five years ago...would have involved a little more fun than last night. Sorry hon. I'll make it up to you the next time I am not pregnant, raising a small child or in pain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment