Friday, November 22, 2013

Playdate - Who Needs Underoos Anyway?

We had out first play date in the new house today. Four five-year-old boys. Need I say more?  

A huge disaster and ear drum bursting noise is expected and I typically don't even check on them. Unless someone is screaming bloody murder I assume they are having a good time. 

Today one of the boys came downstairs cracking up and said "Andrew doesn't have his underwear!"  Drawing the line at nudity, Andrews mother went upstairs to see what was going on. 

I'm not sure what went down, but I heard her say, "well where did you put them?" followed by little men chuckling in unison.

Apparently someone stole Andrews underwear while he was using the bathroom and hid them in this. Somewhere in this...

And I am officially never letting Connor go to a sleepover. Or camp. Or anywhere. Pranksters in training. 

1 comment: